Science Selective Guinea Pig Food is recommended by vets and provides a tasty balanced diet for guinea pigs. With natural ingredients including dandelion and fennel.
It is high in fibre to help promote healthy teeth and tummies. Has added vitamin C to help keep your guinea pigs in the very best of health. Selective also contains linseed, a particularly good source of omega 3, which helps to regulate coat shine, thickness and colour intensity, as well as supporting a healthy skin.
- Prevents selective feeding – a common problem for many guinea pigs
- With added vitamin C-800mg/kg – an essential daily requirement
- Enhances digestive health & dental wear with optimum fibre levels
- High in fibre – 15% with Lucerne known for its high-quality fibre & protein
- All our fibre is 100% beneficial
- Contains Linseed – an excellent source of Omega 3&6 for healthy skin & coat
- Zero added sugar or artificial colourants
COMPOSITION Alfalfa meal, whole wheat, wheat feed, soybean hulls, soybean meal, flaked peas, linseed, sugar beet pulp, soybean oil, fennel seeds, monocalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, dried dandelion.
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES/Kg Vitamin A 23000 IU, Vitamin C 800 mg, Vitamin D³ 1500 IU, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 152mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5 mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 20 mg, Manganese oxide 38 mg, Zinc oxide 62 mg, Sodium selenite 0.2 mg.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS Protein 16.0%, Crude fibre 15.0%, Fat content 4.0%, Inorganic matter 6.5%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.5%.
- Size 1.5kg, 3kg